POLICY STATEMENT AND CONSENT FORM PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 196 INTRODUCED 30 JUNE 2003 UNDER ITALIAN LAW
(code of practice in relation to protection and processing of personal data)
The undersigned company hereby gives notice that, in order to enter into and execute the contractual relationship that has been created by and between you, and currently in progress, it is in possession of personal data and data of a fiscal and tax nature which refer directly to you and, which have either been acquired as a result of direct verbal notification or have been acquired from others, and that these data are classified as personal data under Italian Law.
In relation to these data, we hereby inform you that:
- Data identifying customers and/or suppliers (whether a natural person or corporation, and in the latter case the person/s charged to represent the latter), and any other information that may be in anyway connected with the customer/supplier, including any data of a sensitive nature, will be subject to processing operations only for the purpose of executing the services and duties deemed necessary under the existing contractual relationship, or necessary for creating a new relationship, for the purposes of complying with civil, fiscal and accounting legislative provisions and for managing said relationship from an administrative standpoint.
- Data collected shall be subject to the operations prescribed under article 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 under Italian Law.
- Data shall be processed in written form using printed, computer or electronic supports in compliance with the methods and requisites for handling data prescribed under article 11 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 under Italian Law.
- The granting of the aforesaid data is mandatory for all matters prescribed by law, or under contract, and, thus, any refusal to provide such data or non-consent to said data being processed and handled may be deemed sufficient reason for the undersigned not to be in a position to comply with the provisions of the contractual relationship.
- Failure to grant all and any personal data not specifically prescribed by law or under contract shall be assessed by the undersigned, on a case by case basis, and the importance of the data requested and not granted shall form the basis for resulting decisions governing the management of the commercial relationship with customer/supplier.
- Data provided by you, or on your behalf, or by persons charged by you may be communicated, only for executing the purposes established under clause 1) hereto, and will only be handled and processed by persons charged with the duties of personal data processing (company personnel) or by professionals whose services have been engaged by the company (such as labour consultants, accountants, legal counsel and doctors), by Fiscal and tax Authorities and Departments and Public Authorities and Administrations for the purposes prescribed by law and, in general, to any other persons to whom it may be deemed necessary to communicate said data for executing the aforementioned purposes.
- The data in question may be disclosed and may also be transferred to Countries that are member States of the European Union and other States for the purposes established under clause 1 hereto.
- Specifically, in relation to your personal data, your company may exercise its rights established under article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (a copy of which is attached hereto), subject to the restrictions and conditions prescribed under articles 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
- The holder of the personal data to be processed is our company: Bolzoni Spa Via I Maggio 103 – 29027 Podenzano (PC), ITALY.
- Data shall be stored at our Piacenza-based facilities for the prescribed term according to civil and fiscal legislative provisions.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTY PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
Art. 7 Privacy Consolidation Act (Right to access personal data and other rights)
- The person providing personal data has the right to receive notice whether personal data regarding him/her exist or not, even if such data has yet to be recorded and with the content of such data being communicated to him7her in a clear and intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed about:
- the source of the personal data.
- the purposes and the methods used for handling and processing personal data.
- the criteria that will be applied in the case that personal data is processed electronically.
- details identifying the holder, persons in charge and appointed agents pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2.
- the persons or other categories to whom personal data may be communicated, or who may be privy to such data in their capacity as appointed officers for the territory of the State, as persons in charge of, or charged to handle personal data.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, amendment to or, upon request, integration of personal data.
- cancellation or change to data so that the identity remains anonymous, or the blocking of data that have been processed breaching the law, including the holding of data for purposes other than those for which they were originally collected or subsequently processed.
- a record confirming that the person providing personal data has been duly informed about, and notified of the operations prescribed under letters a) and b), also in relation to their contents, the identity of the persons to whom such data has been disclosed or communicated, except in such case where it is impossible to perform this obligation, or the means that would be required to fulfil this obligation are deemed disproportionate compared to the right being protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, totally or in part:
- to the processing of personal data that refer to him for legitimate reasons even if such data are deemed necessary for the purpose of data collection.
- to the processing of personal data that refer to him for the purpose of sending out advertising literature or direct selling or for carrying out market research or for communicating any other form of commercial or sales messages.